360 Product Photography Services Network
January 12, 2021
Iconasys announced today the launch of the Iconasys Trusted Professionals Network – the world’s largest 360 Product Photography Services offering. Iconasys, a leading provider of professional grade 360 product photography software, turntables and lighting, has over 6,500 customers in over 40 countries. Our global footprint includes major brands and retailers amongst thousands of small to medium size businesses. In addition to these customers, a small percentage includes professional photographers who utilize our equipment and software in-house to offer Professional 360 Product Photography Services.
“Currently, 360 Product Photography Services are fragmented and often requires those seeking a service a lot of time and effort to source and vet the best provider” states Michael Atman, CEO of Iconasys. He continues “Iconasys aims to simplify this process by providing a database of vetted customers who have the correct equipment and software in place to successfully deliver affordable 360 product photography on a local level.”
360 Product Photography has proven to be a very successful online merchandising tool that helps increase conversions. In recent months, we’ve seen major marketplaces such as Amazon and Wal-Mart introduce 360 product viewing in their platforms and while Iconasys offers businesses do-it-yourself 360 Product Photography Turntables and solutions, it still makes sense for some businesses to outsource their 360 photography requirements. The unique benefits of the Iconasys Trusted Professional Network include:
- Vetted Providers: Our network of trusted professionals are current Iconasys 360 product photography equipment and software customers. By having the correct equipment, our providers are able to deliver high quality, web-ready 360 results
- Competitive Pricing: The Iconasys Trusted Professionals Network is the largest 360 product photography service offering in the world. Our network of professionals are able to offer the most competitive 360 product photography rates through volume pricing
- Localization: Our network of 360 Product Photography providers includes members globally. Find a local partner who can deliver on your needs to avoid additional expenses incurred from shipping.
- Fast Turnaround & Easy Communication: By working with a local provider, you can expect jobs completed in a timely manner with simple communication
- Flexibility: Options available for on-site and off-site shooting
For additional information on the Iconasys Trusted Professionals Network, please see here.
The Iconasys Trusted Professionals Network is free to join. If you are an Iconasys customer who offers 360 Product Photography as a service and would like to be added to the Trusted Professionals Network, please contact us.